Thursday, July 5, 2007

Angry sharks.....

Apparently, I'm a wealth of creativity tonight. In reality, I could never be as creative as the bossy sister, who chooses to mock my fitness goals by referring to me as Lance. Oh, wait, that's not creativity. That's the shame speaking. Losing every game of yahtzee has that effect on bossy, rule-following first-borns. Or perhaps it was just the sneezing fit.

I decided today, while riding, that I need some good bicycle riding music. Jimmy Buffett doesn't really do it, unless I want to replace the water in my bottle with Landshark beer and stop for a nap midway through the ride. Which sounds okay to me, but I'll never reach Lance status that way. Evanescence was okay, but the Weezer (ha..I typed geezer and had to correct it) song was better at helping me keep the pace. So I need more music that rawks, baby. You can gift me your suggestions through itunes.

today's numbers
miles biked: 1.6
golf holes played: 0
yahtzee games won: 2

No comments: